After a great summers riding, it is time to start looking towards making sure things are looking in good shape moving into winter, so we are back into trail day season. we will be starting off up at Lady Cannings this Saturday the 8th at 10am
While it has weathered amazingly well, there are a few jobs that we would like to get done to keep its running prime. Nothing to taxing, just a little raking, and patching (barrowing and spade work) but the more people that turn up the more that we should be able to get done.
We will have snacks kindly provided by Shore Lines and we should have enough tools to go around. But if you do have a wheelbarrow and are able to bring it, that would be really helpful.
This does mean that the trail will be closed for the duration of the work (10am – 1pm)
- Location: Lady Cannings
- Time: Saturday 8th October 10am until 1pm
- Meet: Lady Cannings car park on Sheephill Rd at 10am or after that on the trail
- Tools all provided (but extra wheelbarrows welcome)
- Snacks provided, though you may want to bring your own drinks
- Please weak clothing/footwear suitable for trailwork
Look forward to seeing you out on the trail