Well its our last trail day of the year and we thought it would be a good idea to have a festive special up in Lady Cannings this coming Saturday the 8th of December.
We will be meeting in the carpark on SheepHill Road at 10 am and will be out on the trails for approximately 2-3 hrs. The trails are running pretty well, but we want to make sure they are ready for the full onslaught of winter kick is. We will be clearing leaf litter, un-blocking drainage, patching the trail and promoting the flow on both trails.
As its Christmas, we will have some delicious mince piece to keep your energy levels well stocked up and our trail day sponsors Bike-Track have kindly agreed to buy you all a mulled wine or a pint (or whatever is your preference) in the Norfolk Arms after the work is completed.
Lastly if you want to turn up in fancy dress, we will have a prize for the best dressed too. Thanks to Fit 4 Physio, we have a 1 hr sports massage voucher to see your tired body after a hard days trail work! (Just make sure your outfit is safe to work in!)
Both trails will be closed during the duration of the work.
- Date: 8th December at 10pm
- Meet: Sheephill Road Car Park
- Tools Provided (but extras always welcome)
- Mince pies provided and a free drink afterwards in the pub
- Pleas dress appropriately for the work (especially if in fancy dress), stout boots and warm clothes recommend)
Upcoming Trail Days
- January 12th – Fox Hagg/Rivelin
- February – Greno Woods